Job title: Digital Media Coordinator
Reports to: Digital Media Manager
Are your doodles symmetrical? Maybe you enjoy playing Tetris? If you have a creative mind that is organized, this is the job for you.
The Digital Media Coordinator (DMC) is responsible for processing and scheduling incoming ads, campaign fulfillment and monitoring of our digital network. In addition, the DMC assists in the expansion and support of our advertiser base by helping develop and execute innovative ad campaigns, presentations and collateral materials that highlight the features of our digital products.
The DMC also assists in day-to-day digital activities and works closely with the creative and marketing teams to provide support to the sales department. You will be interfacing on a daily basis with sales executives and clients.
- Coordinates receipt of artwork and traffic instructions from clients to meet scheduling deadlines.
- Schedules and uploads incoming creative messages to the digital network.
- Develops duration and scheduling plan for specific locations or times for relevancy and engagement.
- Assists in creative idea generation and, in some cases, design of collateral material for clients (in conjunction with sales & creative) that deliver effective copy for desired messages.
- Conducts research, when needed, to assist Account Executives in proposal development.
- Updates marketing materials.
- Completes all Digital related WEB Proof of Performance (POP) procedures for customers.
- Monitors webcams and maintains working relationship with key digital product manufacturer personnel for assistance in the event of unit failure or service related issues. Communicates related issues to branch management in timely manner.
- Reports on occupancy and rate attainment levels on an ongoing basis.
- May assist in recommendation of network options that deliver revenue growth for the branch.
- Performs other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to manage production workflow, timelines and schedules.
- Knowledge of graphic design, including a solid understanding of design, color, layout and type usage.
- Knowledge of research tools to inform proposal development.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at written and verbal communication.
- Skilled at analytics and reporting (e.g., preparing performance reports for digital products).
- Knowledge of social and online media preferred (e.g., how to utilize to engage with online audiences).
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications preferred and/or combination of 2-4 years of relevant Media or Marketing professional experience.
- Proficient with Excel, Adobe Creative Suite and Power Point.
Forward resume and portfolio samples by 5/16 to:
Liliana Cuevas Okun
Director of Media Services
Clear Channel Outdoor